Women’s Fall 22 Campaign
Leveraging the inaugural collaboration with Veneda Carter, with the timing of London Fashion Week, local talent and the launch of the new season styles. Canoe worked with Timberland to conceptualise a plan that adds weight to Timberlands presence within the women’s fashion market.
As part of the Win With Her campaign we connected Veneda Carter with UK fashion stylist Coco Mell with HypeBae for two content drops in support of product launches and events.
- Create brand heat for the Fall 22 women’s collection
- Change brand perception from male only brand
- Increase brand consideration with a culturally aware and fashion forward London female identifying audience.
- Continue to reinforce Timberland as an eco-conscious leader via sustainable design and production
- Sustain the momentum of the ‘Built for the Bold’ campaign by incorporating it into the messaging and communications
For content drop 2 HypeBae focused on Coco Mell’s upcoming London event with Timberland and her styling the Timberland Fall 22 women’s collection. The content output was featured on Hypebae.com and socials as well as on Coco Mell’s channels
Connecting Veneda with London
As part of the campaign we took the opportunity of Veneda’s time in London to create a street-style shoot to:
- Connect Veneda Carter with top tier fashion media, presenting her collaboration and the mainline collection –
- Engage with a leading female fashion publication to amplify new, UK relevant content to our target audience – HypeBae
- Create a series of content for all touchpoints of the consumer journey to ensure a phygital journey