Public Relations Senior Account Executive
You will work closely within the account teams, taking direction from the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager whilst performing a vital role in the running of numerous accounts. Your role will primarily consist of media outreach and the generation of editorial across your accounts.
We are a creative communications agency, situated on Brick Lane, London. For over fifteen years, Canoe has been helping clients to communicate better and resonate with their audience through PR, Social or Creative disciplines.
Pre-requisites for this role:
- Self motivation
- Passion and enthusiasm for colleagues, clients and brands
- Honest and down to earth attitude
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent written skills, with keen eye for detail
- A driven and proactive approach to work and of successfully achieving targets
- Tangible & wide ranging set of pre-existing media relationships
Canoe Expectations of a Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Be an integral part of dynamic team, central in the delivery of editorial and the day to day running of the account.
Have exceptional communication skills when communicating with media, clients and colleagues, including the ability to think on your feet, offering solutions and ideas.
Have proven media contacts across all relevant channels. Including, but not limited to, mainstream consumer, newspapers & supplements, key regional, endemic media, online, bloggers and influencers.
Have the confidence and ability to identify where new contacts are necessary and develop accordingly.
Have proven experience and success of influencer and celebrity seeding and ability to identify relevant people, and contact accordingly.
Have a great understanding of social media, both in supporting PR campaigns with the ability to offer input and ideas on relevant forms of social for clients/campaigns etc.
Have excellent awareness of the marketplace including client’s competitor brands, campaigns, influencers and social media.
- Including press release writing & preparing reports.
- Ensure sample and seeding are delivered to recipients as per Canoe guidelines; including developing creative plans where applicable.
- Contribute towards client liaison to a high standard, including daily correspondence and in-depth monthly reports and media coverage reports.
- Check media, print, digital and social for coverage and potential opportunities.
- Regular hosting showroom appointments on a regular basis
- Regular hosting media appointments including but not limited to breakfast/lunch/dinner/desksides
- Seeding and samples, ensure showroom and storage areas are organised, including stock management on Fashion Soft
- Contribute to general appearance and function of office/stockrooms areas, observing and reacting to upkeep of areas that need improving/addressing.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via email@example.com
Ensure your email title reads – Senior Account Manager
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.