Public Relations Account Manager (Fashion & Lifestyle)
You will take direction and be offered support from a Director of PR and/or Account Director and Senior Account Manager. You will manage Junior Account Managers, Account Executives and Interns working across your clients.
We are a creative communications agency, situated on Brick Lane, London. For over fifteen years, Canoe has been helping clients to communicate better and resonate with their audience through PR, social or Creative disciplines.
Pre-requisites for this role:
- Self motivation
- Passion and enthusiasm for colleagues, clients and brands
- Honest and down to earth attitude
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent written skills, with keen eye for detail
- Good experience of staff management
- Tangible & wide ranging set of pre-existing media relationships
Canoe Expectations of a Public Relations Account Manager
Be an integral part of dynamic team, inspiring and offering guidance to Account Executives and Interns.
Have exceptional communication skills when communicating with media, clients and colleagues, including the ability to think on your feet, offering solutions and ideas.
Have proven media contacts across all relevant channels. Including but not limited to mainstream consumer, newspapers & supplements, key regional, endemic media, online, bloggers and influencers.
Have the confidence and ability to identify where new contacts are necessary and develop accordingly.
Have the ability to deliver coverage in accordance to the client KPI’s/PR strategy across all media channels.
Represent Canoe and where required – take the lead during client meetings, product training and press trips
Have proven experience and success of influencer and celebrity seeding and ability to identify relevant people, and contact accordingly.
Work with senior staff to ensure good understanding of contracted man-hours and that all teams are working efficiently and effectively.
Have a great understanding of social media, both in supporting and leading PR campaigns with the ability to offer input and ideas on relevant forms of social for clients/campaigns etc. Be able to offer topical/competitor information and identify its relevancy to client/agency
Have excellent awareness of the marketplace including client’s competitor brands, campaigns, influencers and social media.
- Including press release writing & preparing reports
Planning and strategy:
- Assist in the planning, execution and management of projects, strategies and campaigns
- Ensure sample and seeding are delivered to recipients as per Canoe guidelines; including developing creative plans where applicable
- Contribute towards client liaison to a high standard, including daily correspondence and in-depth monthly reports and media coverage reports
- Check media, print, digital and social for coverage and potential opportunities.
- Regular hosting showroom appointments on a regular basis
- Regular hosting media appointments including but not limited to breakfast/lunch/dinner/desksides
- Seeding and samples, ensure showroom and storage areas are organised, including stock management on Fashion Soft
- Contribute to general appearance and function of office/stockrooms areas, observing and reacting to upkeep of areas that need improving/addressing.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via email@example.com
Ensure you’re email title reads – PR Account Manager
No agencies please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.