Production Assistant Internship (PAID)
Canoe is looking for a lively and energetic Production Assistant Intern to support our Project Manager. You will be the sole Production Assistant supporting the Project Manager and will contribute to the delivery of multiple projects that cover our PR, Social and Creative outputs.
We are a creative communications agency, situated on Brick Lane, London. For over fifteen years, Canoe has been helping clients to communicate better and resonate with their audience through PR, social or Creative disciplines.
We are looking for an incredibly organised, calm and confident person to assist in keeping our projects on track. You need to be passionate, personable and happy to step in to keep lots of plates spinning during our busier times. We’d like someone with the desire to assist in running multiple projects within a media/creative studio environment. A loose understanding of the design process across print and digital is advantageous, and any experience of event production would be valuable.
- Assist in: Reviewing and distilling briefs. Ensuring client’s objectives are understood, and project aims are recorded, and clearly communicated back to the relevant team.
- Following project timelines & budgets, and helping to allocate the appropriate resource.
- Be able to embrace project management tools.
- Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects are correctly scoped, budgeted and delivered.
- Assist in building and maintaining external relationships with freelancers, agencies and production partners (printer, copywriters, digital teams, etc)
- Assist in ensuring the team are happy and have everything they need to carry out their work
- Assist in production coordination for events.
- General admin duties, such as processing receipts and invoices, archiving project files and light PA duties
We’re looking for;
- Candidates with a desire to work (ultimately) as a PM within the creative industry.
- We envisage this role best suited to a recent graduate.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for quality. The ability to proofread and pixel check all work that goes out of the studio
- Self-motivation. The ability to create and manage your own workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to take control, and communicate calmly in all situations
- The ability to work closely and flexibly with stakeholders and the senior management team, both on and off site.
- Good with numbers and budgeting
- A genuine interest in the PR, creative and social media industries
- A loose understanding of processes for print & digital projects.
- A basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desirable, although not essential.
How to Apply
Please email a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB apologies, but due to limited resources, we will only contact shortlisted applicants
No agencies please