CANOE – Account Manager, Outdoor (Public Relations)
We are a creative communications agency that pride ourselves on continuously executing fresh, exciting work with professionalism and efficiency.
Our industry leading client portfolio speaks for itself, as does our record of client and staff retention.
As part of our company expansion, we are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious and creative Account Manager with at least 3 years experience working across outdoor, lifestyle and fashion brands.
The candidate will be working in a lively, fast-paced, friendly environment and will need to be an excellent team player with initiative.
- Be self motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Enjoy working & leading in a dynamic team
- Be passionate and enthusiastic
- Be honest and down to earth
- Highly organised
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in lifestyle & outdoor PR
- Ability to take direction reporting directly to the Director of PR and/or Account Director, Senior Account Manager
- Experience/interest in outdoor, sport and green/sustainability essential
- Proven media contacts (mainstream consumer, newspapers & supplements, key regional, endemic media, online and influencers ),with the ability to develop these contacts
- Proven ability to deliver ‘breakout coverage’ in nationals, broadcast and lifestyles titles
- Experience & competency in celebrity/VIP dressing and seeding
- Experience of organising PR events such as press days & media trips
- A great understanding of social media and experience of successful PR campaigns in all leading social media channels
- Enjoy working hands on as well as being part of a team
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Client facing experience & competency
- A creative output: IDEAS
- Exceptional written skills, with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of managing more Junior members of team
The successful candidate will be able to / be supremely proficient at:
- Pro-active product and news placement
- Hosting showroom appointments on a regular basis
- Building on established press contacts and seeking new press relationships
- Copy writing – including press release writing & preparing reports
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Assist in the planning, execution and management of projects, strategies and campaigns
- Contribute towards client liaison to a high standard, including daily correspondence and in-depth monthly reports
Full-time permanent position, based at Canoe’s London Office, Brick Lane E1.
Competitive salary – dependent on experience and ability to meet all requirements
Company website – http://www.canoeinc.com
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org