- A skilled image maker, comfortable capturing both stills and video.
- Post-Production skills are essential; the ability to edit, grade, retouch stills, video and sound is a must.
- We want an ideas person, skilled at originating and communicating concepts; verbally and through concept decks/storyboards
- As a visual thinker, you’ll also be comfortable art-directing as well as being behind the lens
- An ability to conceptualise, create, and design social media visuals and stories to connect, engage and inspire consumers to act.
- Incorporate creative feedback from key stakeholders to finalise content assets for distribution.
- Ability to balance priorities within an ever-changing work environment and to work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and copywriting skills and an ability to build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Motivated and proactive, analytical, organised, eager to learn, and detail-oriented.
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in photography, design or relevant creative studies
- Previous experience working at or with social, marketing, advertising agencies
- Skilled and experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign.) required.
- A firm knowledge of digital design (including web design, banner ads, social media graphics etc.)
- Candidates will need to demonstrate a solid understanding of the business requirements of social media
Full-time permanent position, based at Canoe’s London Office, Brick Lane E1.
Competitive salary – dependent on experience and ability to meet all requirements
Company website – http://www.canoeinc.com
Please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com