Public Relations Account Executive at Canoe
We are a creative communications agency that prides ourselves on continuously executing fresh, exciting work with professionalism and efficiency. Our industry leading client portfolio speaks for itself, as does our record of client and staff retention. We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious and creative Account Executive with at least 6 months relevant experience to join our team and work on our peerless portfolio of some of the most exciting brands in the industry. The candidate will be working in a lively, fast-paced, friendly environment and will need to be an excellent team player with initiative.
Expectations of a Canoe Account Executive;
- Have very good communication skills and show an eagerness to improve both written and verbal forms. Have potential to employ communication skills for further purpose such as report writing and presentations.
- Begin to develop own network of contacts, demonstrating ability to identify and connect with media/influencers etc. that are in line with accounts, projects and agency.
- Work with team to identify new areas for communication, bringing suggestions and ideas on new channels and outlets.
- Understand each of your clients KPI’s and work successfully within the team to achieve them.
- Work with senior staff to ensure good understanding of contracted man-hours and ensure workload is managed accordingly
- Have a good grasp of social media, how it both supports and leads PR campaigns. Offer input and ideas on relevant forms of social for clients/campaigns etc. Be up to date with topical and competitor campaigns and feedback to the team/agency where relevant.
- Self motivation
- Passion and enthusiasms for colleagues, clients and brands
- Honest and down to earth attitude
- Professional communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Good written skills, with keen eye for detail
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn
Full time permanent position, based at Canoe’s London Office, Brick Lane E1. Deadline: 15th September 2018. Competitive salary – dependent on experience and ability to meet all requirements.
How to Apply
Please email a CV and covering note to email@example.com
NB apologies, but due to limited resources, we will only contact shortlisted applicants
No agencies please