Social Media Internship (Paid)
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern to join our ever growing social media team. You should be well-versed in the best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience. This role would suit a motivated individual, complemented with good organisational skills, ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable in a fast changing environment.
The role is varied and multi-faceted, key responsibilities will include;
- Help maintain and grow our clients social media profiles and presence across multiple channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and any additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Work with the Social Media Manager to deliver on the social strategy plan, ensuring consistency across all digital marketing channels
- Attend and help document / capture content from events, projects and collaborations
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and evolving digital landscape
- Passion to constantly help bring fresh ideas to the table
- Assist in the creation of content
- Contribute to strategies, campaigns and tactics that grow, engage and retain audiences and communities
- Assist with preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Have the ability to work independently on projects while being a productive team member
- Work with the Creative team to ensure timely delivery of all creative required for content
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and AdWords or ad delivery networks would be useful
This role would be perfectly suited to a recent graduate in Social Media Marketing or Digital Marketing looking to take their first steps into the world of Social Media. Full time positions may become available for the right candidate.
- Proficient in English (must be able to proofread copy destined for public consumption)
- Attention to detail and a flair for all things creative
- Active user of social media networks and the blogging world
- An interest in fashion, lifestyle brands and the outdoors
To apply, we’d like to see your creative side. We want you to create a 7-post Instagram Story showing us who you are and what you’re about. This can be images, animations, video, gifs, graphics – whatever you like, as long as it tells us about you and shows off your social media skills and creativity.
Once you’ve made your story, download it and attach it along with your CV and a brief covering note and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close July 30th 2017