Project Manager at Canoe
Canoe is looking for a lively and energetic Project Manager to join our team. You will be the sole Project Manager overseeing the delivery of multiple projects that cover our PR, Social and Creative outputs.
We are a creative communications agency, situated on Brick Lane, London. For over a decade, Canoe has been helping clients to communicate better and resonate with their audience through PR, social or Creative disciplines.
We are looking for an incredibly organised, calm and confident person to ensure our projects are kept on track. You need to be passionate, personable and happy to step in to keep lots of plates spinning during our busier times. We’d like someone with at least two years professional experience running multiple projects within a media/creative studio environment. A good understanding of the design process across print and digital is a must, and experience of event production would be an advantage. Often as the first point of contact for clients old and new, we’re looking for someone with an active and energetic approach, as you will play a key role motivating the team and maintaining key client relationships.
- First point of contact for all clients and suppliers both via phone and email
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing and distilling briefs. Ensuring client’s objectives are understood, and project aims are recorded, and clearly communicated back to the relevant team.
- Mapping out project timelines, budgets, and allocating the appropriate resource. Keeping all parties on track.
- Implementing project management tools and defining best practice for streamlining studio workflow
- Working closely with the stakeholders to ensure projects are correctly scoped, budgeted and delivered.
- Building and maintaining all external relationships with freelancers, agencies and production partners (printer, copywriters, digital teams, etc)
- Ensuring the team are happy and have everything they need to carry out their work
- The role will also include an aspect of production coordination for events. Previous experience in this field would be an advantage.
- General admin duties, such as processing receipts and invoices, archiving project files and light PA duties
We’re looking for;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a PM within the creative industry.
- We envisage this role is suited to a recent middleweight.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for quality. The ability to proofread and pixel check all work that goes out of the studio
- Self-motivation. The ability to create and manage your own workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to take control, and communicate calmly in all situations
- A proven experience in managing teams and individuals from with the scope of PR, Social or creative industries.
- The ability to work closely and flexibly with stakeholders and the senior management team, both on and off site.
- Good with numbers and budgeting
- A genuine interest in the PR, creative and social media industries
- A solid understanding of processes for print & digital projects.
- A basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desirable, although not essential.
How to Apply
Please email a CV and covering note to email@example.com
NB apologies, but due to limited resources, we will only contact shortlisted applicants
No agencies please