Junior Social Media Account Manager
Canoe is looking to recruit an energetic and driven, junior social media account manager. The social division at Canoe has had significant new business wins and 2018 will be an exciting year. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career to join a rapidly growing and fast-moving team. No recruitment agencies, please.
- Manage a broad range of social media channels, especially focussing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Help design and implement social media strategies and set goals to increase awareness, acquisition and engagement.
- Help set and deliver KPIs.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts, feedback and developing discussions.
- Work with the team to innovate new approaches to promotions, competitions etc.
- Attend weekly social marketing meetings with key team members.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Write engaging content posts and articles.
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face.
- Prepare and deliver monthly and quarterly reports to clients.
- 2 years experience at a social or digital marketing agency or similar.
- Proven experience in managing and running social campaigns through Facebook Business.
- Content planning experience and delivery using tools like Hootsuite and Schedugarm to manage multiple social media channels.
- Experience at monitoring and reporting on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Iconosquare etc.
- Able to identify key opportunities to innovate, displaying inventiveness and willingness to challenge existing standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships. The ability to think on your feet, present well, and to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues will be important to your progression.
Please submit your CV and details of your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.